Refunds and Cancellations
- These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to all gift cards, gift vouchers and gift certificates (Gift Card) issued by Buller Ski Lifts Pty Ltd ABN 25 153 985 829, Buller Ski Lifts).
- In these Terms ‘you’ is the purchaser or recipient of the Gift Card and by acquiring, redeeming, using or attempting to use a Gift Card you agree to be bound by these Terms and any terms printed on the Gift Card. It is your responsibility to ensure that any recipient or user of the Gift Card is aware of, and complies with, these Terms.
- The Gift Card is a prepaid gift card that has an amount loaded onto or attributed to the Gift Card which is set at the time the Gift Card is issued. The Gift Card may be a physical or a digital product.
- The Gift Card can be used towards the purchase or redemption of goods or services sold by Buller Ski Lifts which includes, but is not limited to, access to ski lifts and the snow slopes, season memberships, skiing and snowboarding lessons, skiing and snowboarding equipment hire, goods and services supplied by vendors owned by Buller Ski Lifts and accommodation that is owned by Buller Ski Lifts.
- To the extent permitted by law, Buller Ski Lifts may from time to time add or remove goods or services that may be purchased using the Gift Card.
- The amount available for payments or redemption under the Gift Card cannot be increased once the Gift Card has been issued unless it is for the reversal of a payment made in error.
- The Gift Card is not legal tender, an account card, a credit or debit card, a security or financial product. The Gift Card cannot be used to withdraw or redeem cash or other forms of credit, be reinstated, reloaded, returned for a refund, have any balance consolidated to a new gift card or used to acquire another gift card, gift voucher or gift certificate.
- No refunds will be provided in relation to a Gift Card. Any refunds for goods and services purchased using the Gift Card will be assessed and issued in accordance with Buller Ski Lifts’ refund and cancellation policy (if applicable). The value of your Gift Card will not be reinstated, reloaded or returned if you do not use any good or service acquired or redeemed using the Gift Card.
- The Gift Card cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance on the Gift Card unless you pay the difference between the balance on the Gift Card and the amount of the transaction by another payment method accepted by Buller Ski Lifts.
- When making a purchase on the Gift Card, you may use all or a portion of the value loaded onto the Gift Card. The portion of the initial value loaded onto the Gift Card and which is unspent will not be provided to you as cash but will be retained on the Gift Card and may, until the Expiry Date, be used in whole or part against future purchases.
- All bookings and reservations for goods and services made using a Gift Card are subject to availability at the time of the booking or reservation and are at Buller Ski Lifts’ sole discretion.
- The Gift Card will expire, and no longer be redeemable, on the date specified on the Gift Card (Expiry Date), which will not be earlier than five years from the date of supply of the Gift Card by Buller Ski Lifts to you. The Gift Card may not be used or redeemed after the Expiry Date and any remaining available balance on the Gift Card after the Expiry Date will be forfeited and may not be re-activated after the Expiry Date.
- Any use of the Gift Card is deemed to be made by you and you are responsible for the safety of the Gift Card at all times. Buller Ski Lifts recommends that you keep your Gift Card secure. Buller Ski Lifts is under no obligation to reissue, replace, refund, honour and is not otherwise liable or responsible for, any Gift Card which is defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen. A Gift Card will only be replaced, reissued or refunded where the Gift Card is shown to be faulty or damaged due to the fault of Buller Ski Lifts.
- A physical Gift Card remains at all times the property of Buller Ski Lifts. Gift Cards must not be resold or re-valued.
- The Gift Card can only be used for personal use and must not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional or commercial activities without the prior written approval of Buller Ski Lifts.
- You are responsible for ensuring that where the Gift Card is used to acquire or redeem goods or services which can only be acquired by persons of a specified age, the relevant goods or services are used by a person who is of that specified age.
- Buller Ski Lifts acknowledges that you may have certain rights under the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded and nothing in these Terms should be interpreted as attempting to exclude, restrict or modify the application of those rights.
- Subject to clause 16 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Buller Ski Lifts expressly excludes all liability to you for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) howsoever caused in respect of the Gift Card and any good or service acquired or redeemed with the Gift Card.
- If you have an issue with a purchase or redemption made using the Gift Card, we recommend you contact Buller Ski Lifts to discuss.
- Buller Ski Lifts may refuse to honour or redeem any Gift Card presented if it reasonably suspects that the Gift Card has been altered, defaced or is being used in a fraudulent or illegal manner.
- You acknowledge and agree that acquiring or redeeming goods and services through the use of the Gift Card is subject to you also agreeing to any terms and conditions and/or policies that apply to the particular goods and services you are acquiring (including the terms and conditions relating to access to ski lifts and the snow slopes, skiing and snowboarding lessons, skiing and snowboarding equipment hire and/or season memberships).
- If any provision of these Terms is void, unenforceable or illegal and would not be so if words were omitted, then those words are to be severed and if this cannot be done, the entire provision is to be severed from these Terms without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- These Terms are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
- If you have any questions regarding your Gift Card, please contact us on 1800Buller or email firstname.lastname@example.org .