Alpine Retreat Mt Buller
From $210 Room for 4 people p/n
Mt Buller Chalet Hotel & Suites
From $265 Standard King Room p/n
St. Anton Apartments
From $245 One Bedroom Apartment p/n
From $702 Three Bedroom Apartment p/n
Jungfrau Ski Club
From $1000 Full Lodge p/n
Skilib Alpine Club
Ski Club of Victoria - Kandahar Lodge
Enzian Hotel & Apartments
From $374 Two Bedroom Apartment p/n
Mt Buller Apartment Rentals
From $400 One Bedroom Apartment (sleeps 4) p/n
From $433 Apartment p/n
Amber Lodge Mt Buller
From $1000 Whole Lodge p/n
From $378 Studio Apartment p/n
If you need storage for your bike please ask your accommodation provider to confirm what options are available. Some properties have secure bike storage and will list that feature if available. Mt Buller provides bike wash facilities in the village.
- Please check with your accommodation provider at time of booking as the policies vary from provider to provider.
- Please check with your accommodation provider if there's onsite parking available. In summer there is free parking in the village and most properties you will be able to park close by. Please follow all posted signs.
- Dogs are not allowed at Mt Buller without a permit. Assistance animals require formal documentation. Dog permits are available for residents; visit the ARV website to apply. Cats are not allowed at any time.
Horses are permitted in the Mt Stirling Resort from 1 November and 30 April each year, without a permit. Horses are only permitted in the Mt Buller Resort under a valid Commercial Operator Licence or Authority - visit the ARV website
- In summer you can drive straight up to the Mt Buller village without charge and find free parking throughout the resort.
- Yes! Mt Buller is a wonderful place to visit all year round – even in summer. Activities in summer involve, hiking, mountain bike riding, road cycling, tennis, disc golf and so much more. Magnificent views, fresh mountain air and a cool summer climate provide the ideal setting to enjoy a wide range of alpine activities. From relaxing sunset picnics on the Summit to thrilling cross country mountain biking adventures do it your way on your time.
What's OnView All
Open - 7:30am - 2:30pm Monday to Friday
Pop into Coffee Garage ...
Bar and evening meals available Tuesday - Saturday
The Bike Cafe
Open 8am-5pm everyday until end of January. Offering breakfast, lunch, coffee and snacks ...