Ski Club of Victoria - Ivor Whittaker Lodge
Merrijig Motor Inn
From $135 Bunk Room (4 share) p/n
From $739 Three Bedroom Apartment p/n
Ski Club of Victoria - Kandahar Lodge
Blue Dirt Mountain Bike Lodges
From $150 Double Room p/n
From $702 Three Bedroom Apartment p/n
St. Anton Apartments
From $245 One Bedroom Apartment p/n
Alpine Retreat Mt Buller
From $210 Room for 4 people p/n
High Country Holiday Park
From $160 Deluxe Studio Suite p/n
Alzburg Resort Mansfield
From $303 Studio Apartment p/n
Kabuki Mt Buller
AMS Mt Buller Apartment Rentals
From $333 Studio Apartment (sleeps 4) p/n
Skilib Alpine Club
Mt Buller Apartment Rentals
From $400 One Bedroom Apartment (sleeps 4) p/n
ALPINE HOLIDAY RENTALS
From $525 p/n
From $1000 Whole Lodge p/n
BullerRoo Stone Creek Cottage
From $495 Whole Cottage p/n
Mt Buller Chalet Hotel & Suites
From $265 Standard King Room p/n
Enzian Hotel & Apartments
From $374 Two Bedroom Apartment p/n
From $433 Apartment p/n
Jungfrau Ski Club
From $1000 Full Lodge p/n
From $378 Studio Apartment p/n
BullerRoo Off-Mountain Ski Retreat
From $650 Luxury Chalet p/n
The Delatite Hotel
From $105 Budget Bunk, Shared Bathroom p/n
If you need storage for your bike please ask your accommodation provider to confirm what options are available. Some properties have secure bike storage and will list that feature if available. Mt Buller provides bike wash facilities in the village.
- Please check with your accommodation provider at time of booking as the policies vary from provider to provider.
- Please check with your accommodation provider if there's onsite parking available. In summer there is free parking in the village and most properties you will be able to park close by. Please follow all posted signs.
- Dogs are not allowed at Mt Buller without a permit. Assistance animals require formal documentation. Dog permits are available for residents; visit the ARV website to apply. Cats are not allowed at any time.
Horses are permitted in the Mt Stirling Resort from 1 November and 30 April each year, without a permit. Horses are only permitted in the Mt Buller Resort under a valid Commercial Operator Licence or Authority - visit the ARV website
- In summer you can drive straight up to the Mt Buller village without charge and find free parking throughout the resort.
- Yes! Mt Buller is a wonderful place to visit all year round – even in summer. Activities in summer involve, hiking, mountain bike riding, road cycling, tennis, disc golf and so much more. Magnificent views, fresh mountain air and a cool summer climate provide the ideal setting to enjoy a wide range of alpine activities. From relaxing sunset picnics on the Summit to thrilling cross country mountain biking adventures do it your way on your time.
What's OnView All
Re-opening Friday 1st December - bar and evening meals available Tuesday- Saturday
The Bike Cafe
Open from 1 December Thursday - Monday offering breakfast, lunch, coffee and snacks conveniently ...
Closed. Reopening 8 January 2024 Mon-Fri for breakfast and lunch. Follow ...